PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using my website http://sprinkleofmagic.co.uk (my site).
Who I am and how to contact me
http://sprinkleofmagic.co.uk is a site operated by Sarah Tugwell trading as Sprinkle of Magic (“I”). I am a self-employed sole trader in the UK.
To contact me, please email email@example.com or telephone 07961 477081.
By using my site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use my site.
I recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- My Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of my site. When using my site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
If you sign up to receive my services via my site, my Wedding Planning Terms and Conditions will apply to the supply of those services.
I may make changes to these terms
I amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use my site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
I may make changes to my site
I may update and change my site from time to time. I will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
I may suspend or withdraw my site
My site is made available free of charge.
I do not guarantee that my site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. I may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of my site for business and operational reasons. I will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of my security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How you may use material on my site
I am the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in my site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from my site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on my site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
My status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on my site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on my site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from me or my licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on my site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on my site.
Although I make reasonable efforts to update the information on my site, I make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on my site is accurate, complete or up to date.
I am not responsible for websites I link to
Where my site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by me of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
I have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
My responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- a) Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- I do not exclude or limit in any way my liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by my negligence or the negligence of my employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services to you, which will be set out in my Wedding Planning Terms & Conditions.
- b) If you are a business user:
- I exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to my site or any content on it.
- I will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, my site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on my site.
- In particular, I will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that I only provide my site for educational, domestic and private use. You agree not to use my site for any commercial or business purposes, and I have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- If defective digital content that I have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by my failure to use reasonable care and skill, I will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
I am not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
I do not guarantee that my site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access my site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse my site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to my site, the server on which my site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to my site. You must not attack my site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. I will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and I will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use my site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to my site
You may link to my site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage my reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on my part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to my site in any website that is not owned by you.
My site must not be framed on any other site.
I reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in my Acceptable Use Policy
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on my site other than that set out above, please contact me at email@example.com
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?